Thursday, January 8, 2009

Not just yet

I still haven't had a chance to finish the design on the new blog. Bugger. It's not my fault, though. Different members of my family have insisted on coming into town to spend "quality time together" and "enjoy each others company" for some reason. That's put a crimp in my free time and made it nearly impossible to sit in front of a screen for hours at a time.

That's not counting the time I spend at work while sitting for hours upon hours in front of a monitor, but I can't really design my personal blog while getting paid to do client work.

Now that the family who "really enjoyed seeing me" has finally left, I can get back to work on this damn thing. I should have it finished up over the coming weekend, and it'll (hopefully) be marked up shortly thereafter.

Until then, enjoy this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home